Los Feliz 3-Par Golf Course
- Main Info
- Contact Info & Map
- Amenities & Local Rules
- Scorecard & Layout
Total Holes: 9
3207 Los Feliz Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039
Phone: (323) 663-7758
Los Feliz Municipal Golf Course is a 9-Hole 3-Par course located just to the east of the 5 Freeway on Los Feliz Blvd. This 3-Par layout, lined with numerous trees, will reward good shots and provide a enjoyable golf outing for everyone. Los Feliz opened in 1947 as a driving range and later as a 3-Par designed by William Johnson. Los Feliz Golf Course was featured in the film "Swingers", and hence has become an attraction to locals, celebrities and tourists alike. Other nearby Golf facilities include Wilson, Harding and Roosevelt Golf Courses.
- Putting Greens
- Rental Clubs
- Coffee Shop: (323) 661-2355
- Please observe the etiquette of the game of golf.
- You are required to replace turf after taking a divot.
- Do not damage the green by wearing narrow heeled shoes, minimum width of heel 1-3/4 inches.
- Do not walk across any green unnecessarily.
- Players lose their right of way and must signal to allow following players to play through if there is a clear hole ahead.
- Each player must have at least two clubs, one must be a putter.
- No more than one ball may be played except as permitted by the USGA rules.
- No more than four players may play in a group.
- Do not play ball off wrong green. Move to outside of apron no nearer hole.
- The practice putting greens and golf course are for use of valid daily ticket holders only.
- Minimal age is 14 except those certified by a City course manager.
- Ball lying near fence on left of fairways may be lifted and dropped two club lengths no nearer hole, without penalty.