Woodley Lakes Municipal Golf Course
- Main Info
- Contact Info & Map
- Amenities & Local Rules
- Scorecard & Layout
Total Holes: 18
6331 Woodley Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
Phone: (818) 780-6886
Woodley Lakes Municipal Golf Course offers wide fairways, large greens, and nine acres of water hazards. Woodley Lakes was designed by Ray Goates and opened in 1975 as the third golf golf course in the Sepulveda Dam Recreation Area. Woodley Lakes also provides habitat to a wide variety of wild-life species. Other public facilities in the area are Anthony C. Beilenson Park (formerly Balboa Park) featuring Lake Balboa, and the Balboa Sports Complex.
- Lighted Natural Turf Driving Range
- Practice Putting Greens
- Practice Chipping Greens
- Cart Rental
- Club Rental
- Back Nine Play (Valid only for first hour of daylight)
- Out of Bounds - All paved roads on perimeter of course. Behind No. 2 green.
- Lakes - All lakes are lateral hazards. Ball entering lake from #12 tee shall be dropped in provided drop area, one stroke penalty.
- Obstructions - Relief from interference with stance or swing (line of sight not guaranteed). Examples, sprinkler boxes & heads, paved areas, out houses & buildings, drainage ditches. White OB stakes and boundary fences are not obstructions.
- Unpaved Maintenance Roads - Play as part of course. Club may be grounded. Drop on road from obvious hole or ruts - one club no nearer hole - no penalty.
NOTE: U.S.G.A. Rules Plus Local Rules Govern Play.