Rules Regarding Player Cards and Reservations
- All card holders must show Player Cards to golf course officials upon request.
- The person making the reservation is responsible that all members of his/her party comply with all rules established by the Board of Recreation and Park Commissioners pertaining to the use of Los Angeles City golf courses.
- All card holders must abide by the etiquette of the game of golf as it pertains to good sportsmanship, fair play and good conduct.
- The card holder will be responsible for payment of green fees and penalty fees.
- Should bad weather make the use of a course hazardous and/or detrimental to the course, causing closing of said course, all reservations will be automatically canceled, and no penalties will apply.
- During inclement weather, it will be the golfer’s responsibility to call the course to determine if the course has been officially closed.
- Refund will not be issued to any player once play has commenced.
- Cardholders are subject to such suspensions and restrictions as the Department may consider reasonable for failure to comply with the rules and regulations governing reservations, etiquette of the game, rules of play, and personal conduct.
- FEDERAL LAW – You are breaking the law if you use any type of equipment provided for the hearing impaired and you yourself are not impaired. Anyone proven to misuse any type of said equipment will have his/her reservation privileges permanently canceled.
GOLF DIVISION HEADQUARTERS
3900 W. Chevy Chase Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90039
Phone: (818) 291-9980
Fax: (818) 246-1929
Facility Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays